събота, 27 февруари 2010 г.

A Satire*

A moment of spectacular incredibleness!
You think it's Magic,
and you feel
the world is finally appealing...

But yet,
The Grandeur is always swift,
and dreams don't ever really fulfill...

I've known the pain,
Ive been down on that road.
I've known the wrong,
I've been abominated to my soul...

For what is worth,
I know for sure
that these two hours of my path on Earth,
are never coming back for good.



* Conceited? Yes I am, for my endowments are unique, engaged and great.

1 коментар:

  1. Mens Black Titanium Wedding Rings with Necklace | TitaniumArts
    The best custom mens black tingles with an outer titanium vs ceramic flat iron neck are made from an excellent 2020 escape titanium blend titanium framing hammer of titanium metal, and modern ti 89 titanium calculator stainless steel. titanium granite

    ОтговорИзтриване